This is v1.6 of TFS Team Project Manager, a tool that automates various tasks across Team Projects in Team Foundation Server.
The 2012 Edition requires Team Explorer 2012 on the client machine, but is compatible with all versions of Team Foundation Server.What's new in this release?
- v1.6.4968 (August 8th, 2013)
- Source Control module now allows you to visualize the branch hierarchies across Team Projects and export them as XML or DGML.
- Source Control module no longer has "View Latest Changesets" screen since this functionality is now contained in the Activity module.
- Activity module now allows user to choose the components to scan for activity.
- v1.6.4891 (May 23rd, 2013)
- Added support for macros (e.g. $$PROJECTNAME$$) to be replaced when editing/transforming work item configurations.
- Added support for simulation and saving a copy of any change to the work item configuration files.
- Added support to export, edit and transform work item categories as XML.
- Added support for searching within large text boxes (CTRL-F / F3).
- v1.6.4874 (May 6th, 2013)
- Added support for XML transformations of work item tracking configuration files (work item type definitions, categories, process configuration).
- Activity module now also shows the user that performed the activity.
- Tasks can now be canceled when they are executing.
- Fixed NullReferenceException when comparing certain types of Team Projects.
- Fixed ArgumentNullException when editing build definition that has no process parameters.