This is v2.0 of TFS Team Project Manager, a tool that automates various tasks across Team Projects in Team Foundation Server.
This new 2.0 version doesn't require Team Explorer to be installed on the client machine anymore (only .NET Framework 4.5), and is compatible with all versions of Team Foundation Server as well as Visual Studio Online (although VSO does not support all features).What's new in this release?
- v2.0.5885 (February 11, 2016)
- Upgraded to latest TFS SDK version
- Fixed issue where application could crash when opening work item comparison result
- v2.0.5746 (September 25, 2015)
- Fixed issue with Git security when using TFS 2013 Update 5
- Added support for showing only selected Team Projects
- v2.0.5716 (August 25, 2015)
- Added support for TFS 2015
- Added support for managing security permissions on Tagging, Git and Work Item Queries
- Added support for exporting permissions of existing security groups
- Fixed an issue that macros weren't correctly replaced when importing work item types to multiple team projects