This is v1.2 of TFS Team Project Manager, a tool that automates various tasks across Team Projects in Team Foundation Server.What's new in this release?
- v1.2.4450 (March 8th, 2012)
- When Visual Studio 11 is detected, its built-in Diff Tool is now used by default.
- Added support for customization of the Diff Tool in the work item type comparer (see the TeamProjectManager.exe.config file).
- v1.2.4406 (January 24, 2012)
- Added a column to the build definitions list to show scheduled build times.
- v1.2.4379 (December 28, 2011)
- Added support for viewing, editing and deleting build definitions.